Computer. What is it good for ?

ive got a lot of tv shows, movies, games (atleast 1gb each, then atleast a few gb to install), music, documents, random crap

i also stream videos and music a lot,
go on forums,
research things i need,
etc... theres lots of things a computer can do
on my 2 computers ive used about 180gb space and they are nearly full. i need an external hdd asap

ive got 60GB worth of friends episodes lol.
from series 1 - 10 and all the bloopers and the special episode b 4 the very last 1.
got like 6 Gb worth of men behaving badly series 1 - 6
on my way to gettin mythbusteres season 3 i think each season is like 6 - 8 Gb so i dont know how many season there are yet so....
and soon ill be on my way to gettin the simpsons aswell ;)

but yh i also got like 30 - 40 Gb worth of dvd's and 20Gb of various software.

and thats spread out over my 360Gb desktop drive. my 250Gb external drive and my 80Gb laptop drive.

my mate wants me to do his next build with a 250Gb windows drive for programs etc a 500Gb storage drive and a 500Gb external.
lol but hes more crazy than me he got loads of star wars series of star trek or woteva it is lol.

the computer is for entertainment and practical use if you don't like entertainment then the computer isn't for you!

I have a 40 Gb and use it for light gaming(still play half life 2 ,sims 2& diablo).... and download music, i dont go over 40 because i delete older music & do a Xp-Reinstall ...Alot lol

I use my desktop for video editing, and capturing video from a camcorder to hard drive can mean a lot of HDD space taken. 1 hour of DV-AVI video is ~13GB. Plus I save backups of my personal made DVDs on my hard drive which are around 1-4GB each, I got 4 of them right now. Some people have up to 80GB of music...I just have 3ish GB, and never listen to half of it...

I also use the Internet frequently, so that's another use.

Back
Top Bottom