computer upgrade?

mobot

Beta member
I have a E-Machines pc whichis a p.o.s. now.can i buy a new hard drive and put it in and have a decent computer for web browsing?

E-MAchines are good computer for just casual use but they definatley cant game lol. Yea you could but a new harddrive in it if you need more room.

well I deleted way too much and some of which i guesse I needed and now AOL wont load onto ith computer.plus it only has like 4 gigs of hard disk space.

tell me you don't mean the aol browser. Use firefox. lol But can't you just reinstall it using IE it shouldn't be too hard. I mean they give out a billion cd's. That's one thing i don't miss in russia.

Actually AOL is supposed to be quite a good browser, but thats not the point :p It should install, but if not, do try downloading this:

http://www.mozilla.org/

If you can't download it on your PC, just put it on cd or on an external drive after downloading it from the machine your on now.

Hopefully that'll install, though check in the Control Panel, for Uninstall Programs, and check that AOL is uninstalled, before trying to re-install it, as something might have gone wrong

I hope this helps :)

that reminds me in add or remove programs there is an option that sometimes let's you reinstall have you tried that? If it has it just a guess.

I have no way to connect to the internet.The comp wont let me do anything anymore.plus i would like more hard disk space.all i want to know is would it work and be better then it was.

My E-Machines just died, i would suggest replacing the psu, mine just went bad and fried my mobo. =( But it is a great excuse for me to buy a new Athlon 64 system =)

If you deleted way too much stuff as you have mentioned perhaps some critical Windows files by accident, then it's so much easier to do a complete reinstall. Backup whatever you can and start over again from scratch. Your emachines should come with a system restore CD. A clean install will fix your problems or should fix the problems you are experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom