Computer Turns back on! On its OWN!

I don't think that its a software issue lol, you reformatted it, so that rules out the possibility of software problems ... its probably something with your hardware problem ...
Best thing i could think of is the BIOS, because it is still technically active even after the computer is shut down ...

I had this and it turned out to be a faulty switch on my PSU. Have a look at it and see if its loose or anything.

Tommy Boy said:
no.....your computer has ghosts.....hire an exorcist

haha wow I read that and couldnt stop laughing for like 5 minutes straight. It could also have something to do with your psu im guessing, so dont rule that out either.

mayorredbeard said:
haha wow I read that and couldnt stop laughing for like 5 minutes straight. It could also have something to do with your psu im guessing, so dont rule that out either.

lol.....I dunno, it seems awful strange, I've never heard of something like this before. But...washington has...and he says to check the power switch...so I'd do that first

Thanks guys am going to go and try all this out and i will tell you what i the problem was.

Back
Top Bottom