Computer Toolkit

So im going to be making a guide on how to make the perfect,portable computer repair toolkit.

So i need some input as to what tools you have in yours,and why it's so handy! You will be duelly credited :)

So far i have on my list:

-Screwdriver kit
-Mini Torch
-Long Nose Pliers
-Brush
-Mini Voltage Tester
-USB Flash Drive
-CD Wallet with Various Software CD's

Just Keep in mind this is all to fit in a *small* toolbox.

Also what software would you recomend to have on CD's/Flash drive?

So im going to be making a guide on how to make the perfect,portable computer repair toolkit.

So i need some input as to what tools you have in yours,and why it's so handy! You will be duelly credited :)

So far i have on my list:

-Screwdriver kit
-Mini Torch
-Long Nose Pliers
-Brush
-Mini Voltage Tester
-USB Flash Drive
-CD Wallet with Various Software CD's

Just Keep in mind this is all to fit in a *small* toolbox.

Also what software would you recommend to have on CD's/Flash drive?

On a flash drive you'd need an anti-virus anti-spyware utility they
are a must, at least in my kit they would be. :)

Mini vacuum cleaner might come in handy as well - but stay away from the cheaper sort, I've found they don't tend to do a lot!

Regarding software CDs, I'd put ultimate boot cd and knoppix cd / dvd in there as well if you haven't already - the first will diagnose most problems under the sun and the second will give you a fully fledged linux OS with excellent hardware detection should you need it and are unable to boot into windows.

Yeah the Ultimate Boot CD I Already have but i havn't got a proper Linux Distro to use for File Recovery and such,so knoppix would be a good choice?

Also A USB Vaccume would be good to clean the dust out from the keyboard,mouse and also the dust from the Heatsinks and fance (Of Course once brushed out)

What about a flashlight? How many times are you in a dark room or working behind a desk and are trying to see what you're doing by the light of your cell phone...hahah

Zip ties

Check this one out. I think I'm going to get it.

Back
Top Bottom