Computer Television

Hoarnet

Beta member
Heya all have just signed up to the forums and was wondering if any1 could help me.

I was at some1s house just recently and they and a program which allowed them to view the basic televion channels on their computer.
I'm wondering if any1 can tell of this program (I think it was called Proprac or something like that) or of a similiar program that is downloadable and preferably free :)
Also can any video card run these programs or are only some compatible i have an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti 4800 SE

Any help here will be much appreciated

More than the program you need a TV Card for your computer, ewhen you buy the TV Card it will come with the software you need to watch TV on the computer, then all you need to do is connect the TV Signal cabel thingy to your TV Card and watch it, I think there's no problem with the graphics card as it is not rendering anything, only displaying it, some graphic cards improve the TV quallity though, to run that program you should have at least 256MB of RAM and a 1Ghz or more processor, also the graphics card should be over 16MB (I don't believe anyone still has one of those), I have a 4MB one on my garage XD

And if you want a good one make sure you spend a fair amount on it or the quality will be naff...

If you download Winamp (free!!!) then you can watch internet tv, but they are generally pretty rubbish, there is internet radio as well, but its a great MP3 player, you should get it anyway

Back
Top Bottom