You see a lot of threads about computer performance but I wanted to start one about something as or more important, computer stability. Mainly I was planning my computer build and wondering what were the factors I need to consider for building a stable computer. Iíve done a little research on it, add what you can.
Some Factors Include:
- Components : PSU, Memory, Motherboard/Chipset
- Stability testing (burn in pc)
1) What other factors could you list, what level of importance would you put it?
2) I donít want to turn this into a AMD vs. Intel thread, but Iíve heard Intel are more stable than AMD. From an overall perspective, not just your experience, what do you think is more stable and how big of a difference is it?
3) I was looking at a burn in program and Iíve been looking at Passmark BurnInTest and Sandra Lite. If anyone used both, what one do you think is better?