Computer Spec Help

Brodders

Beta member
Hello there!

I am a graphic designer, who is need of a new PC. Im on a bit of a tight budget so I was wondering if this PC, Buy ASUS M32BF Desktop PC | Free Delivery | Currys , would suffice for the projects that I need to do.

So, the pieces of software that I use are Adobe ones, mainly. Such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamwaver.

Im wondering will this PC run these smoothly with no problems?

Thanks!

It will be able to run them just fine.
I'll however rather go for this one: Buy PACKARD BELL iMedia S 2885 Desktop PC | Free Delivery | Currys

It has a better CPU and it's a better design (in my opinion)
You loose the dedicated HD 8670D graphics card. Instead you will get the inbuild HD4600.
The HD4600 isn't as good as the HD 8670D, but you don't really need more.
I know some programs (like photoshop) uses GPU acceleration. But it depends on the software and most cards perform somewhat alike. It's not as great of a difference as you see in games. Like the GTX 770 performs say 15-20 percent better in Crysis 3 than the 760.
I say it's better to have a better CPU than GPU when talking almost all kind of work PC's.

If the onboard graphics don't turn out to be adequate, you can always add a vid card later. Save up for one and get it when you have the funds.
In the mean time the 4600 graphics system should serve you.

Back
Top Bottom