Computer Science/networking Community help

Technology1

Solid State Member
My name is Guillermo Jimenez. I'm currently trying to decide on my major in Technology. Im currently in the military serving active duty in the Airforce as an Avionics Technician and have 2 more years of active duty to serve. I have no college other than my Military Tech school. Im originally from Ny but am now in Loiusiana. Ive loved technology from a young age and grew up playing Video games.

Im now trying to decide what to go for specifically. I'm either going to go with Computer Science and or Computer Networking/Information technology. If possible im looking for Feedback on online schools (if you know anything on about them, good or bad) and your jobs. Im mainly looking for programmers that hold a Bachelors Degree or higher, but any feedback helps.

As of now im deciding to go with Baker online or Kaplan since they offer great Military Discounts and have great options.

Im generally looking for opinions and descriptions on your job if your willing share. How you feel about the job and if your going to try to push for more education and a higher position. I tried calling up companies to get feedback only to be placed on hold for extended periods of time.

This Thread holds great value to me as it will help me decide on my future.My deadline is this upcoming Friday. Any Information thats is provided is very much Appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cordially,
Guillermo Jimenez

Back
Top Bottom