computer recovered

mikeybude25 said:
no not every computer user has the internet, you really should do some research rather than just throwing around stupid figures. As for the comments about Microsoft, they are nearly as annoying as people who slag off Macs as being inferior to p.cs when they have probably never seen one let alone used one.

I haven't been slagging off Macs. I shall if you want me to but as of yet nobody has stood up to such attacks on Mac (Happens all the time on Linux). Not to brag though! :D

I've already said that - I didn't say every Computer had. I was offering my best guess as to how many Computer Users, not Computers - because many computers are not people's main ones - don't have the internet on their main computer.

Thats a rather broad theory on people who dislike Mac isn't it? I have met a Mac hater who used Mac for all his College Life and he hates it because; not only did it not do anything like what he wanted it to do - but he couldn't get another one because the damned mac was so damned expensive!

3, His figures were well out and as such my original post about not everyone having internet access was correct, and its about time a company the size of microsoft realised this, and while they are at it they might want to sort out the next to useless error messages. im sorry but giving people messages that read "there was a error with your computer"is not good enough.

Here it is:

how many are online worldwide as of September 2002. And the number is 605.60 million.

0.1% of the original number is about 615,000. I doubt there are even that many people now using their main computer without the internet - and that was 2002. So I was probably very generous.

Back
Top Bottom