computer question

im guessing that hes not serious about buying a new computer, if he was then he wouldnt ask us for help in finding a new computer.

hmm intresting....so how would i go about building my computer.... and if u guys have links that would be awsome also....

also i was wondering if i make my own computer (which seems pretty cool and easy) i would like windows 7 (because vista was pretty much a 3 month year old baby that was dragged down the stairs on its head) how would i go and instal it....would i have 2 boot up the freshly made computer and then what would i do ??

and then i belive i have 2 update the driver or something.... (which i belive is a graphic card...and how would i do that if i build my computer)

also if i do build 1... can i switch stuff...such as does a processor chip need to be a certain 1 for a motherboard....and does a graphic card need 2 be the same as the chip ????

i know that i should look for pci express slots for graphics.. thats all i know

or should i just try 2 find money or ask my parents for like 200 dollers so i can get a Studio XPS 9000

i'll answer those questions 1 by 1.

1. You have to turn on your computer and then when it asks you for a CD then you put in your windows 7 dvd.

2. All of the parts for your computer will come with a cd that you use once windows is installed. this is the easiest part in building a computer.

3. Each processor has a specific socket that it can go into, and intel core i7-9xx can only go into an LGA 1366 socket and an AMD phenom II will fit into an AM3 or AM2+ socket. I would start by figuring out what processor you want and then building your computer around it.

4. A graphics card is completely independant from the processor, you can pick whatever processor you want and then pick whatever graphics card you want.

if you want then i could try putting a build together for you, all i need to know is what your budget is.

you should check out a show called tekzilla http://revision3.com/tekzilla/ they teach you alot of good stuff and if you wanted to learn how to build a computer watch this eposide http://revision3.com/tekzilla/loadmobo

if you looking to buy straight up i would recomond this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227217 and its cheaper in price, or you can get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227179what you think?

these were my suggestions before, idk if you saw them or not? and build a computer is easy, you need a case, motherboard, cpu, ram, video card, hard drive, powersupply, optical drive. basically to match stuff any pci express video card with work with the motherboard, but just match it up, the motherboard says pci express 2.0 16x, then get a video card that is pci express 2.0 16x, motherboards are where you want to start, or a cpu, another example would be the mother board does ddr3 1200, then you get ddr3 1200ram. another example would be if the motherboard supports lga 1156 socket then you get a cpu thats a lga 1156, thats pretty much basic but alot of the stuff has gray areas that i dont' want to confuse you on and im pretty shure more people with in put there advice, also when you put a computer together, you have to go to the bios (basic input output system) and and tell it to boot off the cd rom then the hard drive, save settings and restart the computer, insert the windows 7 disk and install the os (everything is pretty userfriendly and basic). i hope that was somewhat of a good explanation, i know someone else will add more good advice better than mine :D

i'll answer those questions 1 by 1.

1. You have to turn on your computer and then when it asks you for a CD then you put in your windows 7 dvd.

2. All of the parts for your computer will come with a cd that you use once windows is installed. this is the easiest part in building a computer.

3. Each processor has a specific socket that it can go into, and intel core i7-9xx can only go into an LGA 1366 socket and an AMD phenom II will fit into an AM3 or AM2+ socket. I would start by figuring out what processor you want and then building your computer around it.

4. A graphics card is completely independant from the processor, you can pick whatever processor you want and then pick whatever graphics card you want.

if you want then i could try putting a build together for you, all i need to know is what your budget is.

you beat me to it lol... also pci express 2.0 16x slot and a regular pci express 16x card would work just the bandwith is different or slower (this is just a side note example)

wow thanks thats the nicest thing a stranger said to do for me....except for that guy that told me that he has candy..all i have to do is get in his car because a his bag slipped.....

but yea lol on a different subject.....i guess my buget will probelly be 600...maybe even 700.... but try around 600 if u can plz

what i meant by putting a build together for you is trying to find the right combination of parts for you. i'll get started as soon as i put some new music on my phone

lol yea like i said i dont know really all that much on specs... im just a kid in the family that just gets lucky with solutions....and i guess from now on they always need my help -.- because i got lucky on like 3 things ...

lol yea like i said i dont know really all that much on specs... im just a kid in the family that just gets lucky with solutions....and i guess from now on they always need my help -.- because i got lucky on like 3 things ...

pratice makes perfect :D, did you check out that one video i recomonded?

Back
Top Bottom