computer problems really need help., im noob now i guess =\

Tweak

In Runtime
ok, my computer has always restarted/freeze after about 30mins of gameplay the first time, then abuot 5 mins the rest of the time....today, i was thinking tha t it might be a cooling issue, so i took off my side panel and put a floor fan by it, now, my game shuts down within a minute of playtime....this is pissing me off so bad, sometimes, my game just shuts down and returns me to my desktop, yet this is the only game that does this..others restart/freeze it.....i dont know what to do....i recentlyl replaced my gfx card with a 6600 GT in hope that it would fix the problem..i also got a 480W thermal take PSU but neither seemed to fix the problem..i dont know if this means anything, but when i start up my computer it says..media test failure....gigabit ethernet test controller...just wanted to know what this means and how i can get rid of it
man i thought i knew a thing or two abuot computer but this problem has really humbled me.=\

i chekced my temps when booting up my comp in bios and they were 71 dgress farenheit for CPU

Have you checked them right after playing a game (both the CPU and GPU)?

what is a good program that i can use to check? i used to have one but ive reformatted since then

Back
Top Bottom