Computer Problems

davida50000

Solid State Member
I turned my computer on this morning and it usually makes a noise once, this morning it starting repeating the same noise as if it was getting stuck, after repeating the noise about 10 times the BIOS beep thing beeped once like it normally does, and then it appears to work, but there is nothing showing up on the screen.

The noises at the beginning are not beeping but like sliding noises, they are really strange and nothing is showing through my monitor.

If anyone could point me in the right dirrection as to what this might be i would highly appreciate it!

Thanks.

David.

That sounds like a graphics problem.

If you have moved or knocked your computer then reseat the graphics card, if applicable.

Whats your system specs?

Sorry for the long reply, i am currently at school and so i couldnt give in detail the specs of my computer.

I took it into a computer shop and they said to me that my graphics card was not working in my computer but it was in other computers and other graphics card were working in my computer though.

I had a few options to choose from and eventually i chose to replace my mother board so that it could take any graphics card as it appeared to be faulty.

Fortinatley i know them very well so they only charged me for the part and not the labour.

Thanks guys!

David.

Back
Top Bottom