Computer problems...

This all looks great (and possible) , but I already have 1 gig of ram and I can't spend alot so could I get all of the above with the exception of the processor and ram? I would eventually get those later though . The motherboard says its an intel and I have an amd processor so those wouldn't run together would they?

By the way thanks for all this help this place is great!

EDIT : I would probably need a 500watt psu as well...

gollun56 said:
This all looks great (and possible) , but I already have 1 gig of ram and I can't spend alot so could I get all of the above with the exception of the processor and ram? I would eventually get those later though . The motherboard says its an intel and I have an amd processor so those wouldn't run together would they?

By the way thanks for all this help this place is great!

EDIT : I would probably need a 500watt psu as well...

For your memory: You are using 184-pin DDR memory and with a new PC, you can't use DDR. You need to upgrade, I'm afraid.

For the CPU: Intel and AMD don't work well, but I could get a cheaper one for you. Hold on.

Ok , I would need to down-grade some things just a little bit so I can keep up with the price though , I don't have much money :(...

gollun56 said:
Ok , I would need to down-grade some things just a little bit so I can keep up with the price though , I don't have much money :(...
Yes, I understand the money frustration. Do you have a digital camera? you could take a picture of the case, inside and show it to me. Maybe, we can save the case...that's if you want.

Nah the case is too average for me :p I'd like a different case for sure..and no I don't have a digital camera :( although you may be able to find pictures online somewhere I have an emachine s2482...

It's alright. If you want to change case, it's your choice. BUT, for the CPU, the bst money bang is the second choice. What you could do is return your 1GB DDR RAM, saying I was looking for DDR2 and they will exchange them, if you bought at a local shop.

Back
Top Bottom