Computer problem turning on

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
Okay when I turn on the computer, the lights and fans turn on for a split second then turns off. The hard drives, dvd drives etc does not kick on either when fans and lights kick on.

I tried making sure all wires were secured, I removed the mobo battery to reset and put back in, I even removed the cpu and heatsink to clean and reapply thermal paste, and I still have the issue.

I had a psu that went bad about 4 months ago, so I replaced it with a Corsair TX750W which has been running great.

I checked out the mobo, everything seems to be intact and no compasitors or whatever they're called were blown.

I'm just lost to what to do. Any suggestions? I really want to fix my computer quick lol I miss it already.

Try reseating the memory or taking out the memory and putting in one stick at a time to test. You might also want to try removing the motherboard to see if something might have worked it's way under it and caused a short.

I have one im my other computer but really dont wanna disconnect it. Think it's the psu?

Oh I left that out, I tried changing out the memory incase if one is bad, I even tried in my other computer so the memory is good

Back
Top Bottom