computer problem

craziness1621

Baseband Member
I am fixing my friends desktop pc but i'm having a few problems with it. It was originally a Windows 95 Machine but they upgraded it to windows ME which i thought was the problem. I added more ram, but that didn't work still froze so i decided to reinstall windows 98 on it at least. During the beginning of the setup it freezes. I took the cards out and took out all cards i didn't need and it still freezes what could be the problem?

Man, MAN, throw it in the TRASH! MAN< I CANT SAY ENOPUGH HOW MUCH DELL SUCKS!!! PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS...IN THE DUMP!!!!!!!

Dude calm down and stop being an ass hat.

As for the topic creator's problem, I'm really not sure, I've never heard of that happening, maybe try reformatting?

I would call dell. Since the have such "Good" customer support. Or, pop Windows 95 back in...Maybee it can't handel that Sh*t.

ok i tried to format didn't work...hmm i took out old ram still ddin't work still freezes...could it be the processor or motherboard or some other problem...its a socket 7 cpu slot. its only running on 233 mhz

Back
Top Bottom