computer parts

stairman

Solid State Member
I have some tyco circuit boards , generators, wiring boards, and micro chips available for sale , all brand new . They were left to me by a friend. I dont know much about them but know they have a value to them . if interested please email me rangelo@nycap.rr.com

stairman said:
I have some tyco circuit boards , generators, wiring boards, and micro chips available for sale , all brand new . They were left to me by a friend. I dont know much about them but know they have a value to them . if interested please email me rangelo@nycap.rr.com
You gota be kidding,what use do they have?
Why do we need them ?
Would it be worth the cost of sending to say Russia ?
:eek:

Well they are obvious ly high quality PC components . I have found out they retail for a couple thousand dollars apiece . So if you don't know what they are used for (like myself) then they are probably worthless to you . Only a expert computer person would know the capabilities of the parts , thus why I posted the on a High tech computer forum .

stairman said:
Well they are obvious ly high quality PC components . I have found out they retail for a couple thousand dollars apiece . So if you don't know what they are used for (like myself) then they are probably worthless to you . Only a expert computer person would know the capabilities of the parts , thus why I posted the on a High tech computer forum .
I see this as a low tech home user forum.
So choose another high Tech Forum.or
Call Bill Gates at 1-800-msn-sucks.

lol @ deepthroat! If these products retail for a few thous, why are you selling them via forums? wouldnt ebay or more secure advertising be a better idea... If these do retail for so much why did your friend simply give them to you?

J

Back
Top Bottom