computer not starting?!?! plz help me.

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
i have custom built computer that has been working for months now until today.
i was working on my computer and then it just randomly froze. i then pressed the power button that makes it go on hibernate, booted it back up and it freezes by the part where is loads the bios.

do u think it could be my motherboard?
can i still the save the files on my HDD?

thx in advance.

reset the bios.. unplug the power take the mobo battery out for 1 minute and put it back in

yea, that can help alot. If not check your heatsink etc just incase its not getting contact

So your saying that when you turn the computer on and it shows the black screen with how much ram you have etc etc it just freezes?. Hmm sounds like you flashed it or somthing with the hardware is just overheatin or stoping. If I where you check the ram in a other computer, maby the cpu if possable.. Past that im out of Ideas.. Maby someone in this forum can help to! ;)

EDIT You can always put the harddrive in a other computer that your using right now and back the information right there.!

i hav a gigabyte mobo, and i freezes at the part where it says gigabyte, and open the bios, and other selections... the problem is that i cant even open the bios.

do u think my bios is messed up??

Back
Top Bottom