Computer Not booting up

jj_grant1220

Beta member
The other night my computer was running fine when I shut it down. The next day I went to turn my computer on and nothing come up on the monitor. The PSU's fan, CPU fan and the fan on the back of the case is all coming on. I have replace the COMs battery, the MOBO, and the CPU and nothing is working. I have also try to take out the RAM to see if the Computer will beep but no pot of gold. dose anyone have any ideal what the problem is. I need to get this fixed fast because i work from home and that is the only way for me to make my income.

Take out the video card and see if you get a post error (beeping)

I know that you said you already took out the battery, I assume you let it sit for about an hour (even though it really doesn't take that long to reset). If, as you say, everything is turning on and the hd is spooling, then it shouldn't be an issue with the power supply. But you can return the mobo and chip and get a new power supply to test that hypothesis as it could still be. Sounds to me though like an issue with the graphics card if everything turns on yet there's no display.

You tried multiple mobos and it still hasn't worked? Did you try using onboard video, or a different video card. Have you checked the monitor connections?

it could be the hard drive last year i fixed a computer that wouldnt boot nothing would happen nothing even came up on the screen but when i took the hard drive out (no clicks and it was still spinning) i could get into the bios so i replaced the hard drive and it worked great until my brother spilled water on it -.-.

@ Anderwolfe Yes I have try to do multiple mother boards
@ its snoodles I have even tryed to run 3 different HDD

Back
Top Bottom