Computer Noobs..

Okay, check out the section now. Its got a 3rd post, that mentions some ideas for guides.

Dev0115 said:
No problem its all worked out now.

Can I make another thread so recons and perfects posts dont have to be there?
my bad just wanted to tell you accidently made a typo. :confused: ..no offense meant by it. dont want all the newbs thinking the CPU and GPU are the same thing...

recon 16 said:
200's and above have problems with the platter

That's complete rubbish. In fact, higher than 200GB is normally better, as they have larger platters. This means the heads can go along more, and less up and down, which makes the hard drive faster.

And just to let you guys know, it's actually 1024MB in a GB, and I believe that it is 1024GB in a TB. :)

An idea might be to stick in some older parts Dev, like AGP, and also show sound connectors and PCI :)

prosser13 said:
That's complete rubbish. In fact, higher than 200GB is normally better, as they have larger platters. This means the heads can go along more, and less up and down, which makes the hard drive faster.

And just to let you guys know, it's actually 1024MB in a GB, and I believe that it is 1024GB in a TB. :)

An idea might be to stick in some older parts Dev, like AGP, and also show sound connectors and PCI :)

i didnt know for sure, just speaking like i heard it...

yes that is true

Back
Top Bottom