Computer lags on internet video

rebooted my router, and my net connection is 4mb. It still has the same problem. I Really want to watch southpark. lol

That's not bad. What kind of connection do you have? Service? Most broadband cable internet is like 5Mbps. If the problem still exist, it might be on their end (the website's server).

What site is the video hosted on? Maybe there are a lot of people on their server, also make sure you haven't got anything else using your internet too, as that will have an effect on how video plays too.

EDIT: I have 4mb Cable broadband and most videos play fine for me.

its on http://www.southparkzone.com
and its DSL from bell canada. but the thing is this is not only on this site. it happens on other sites too. my specs are:
pent 3 700MHz
512 mb of ram
one 9 gig hdd and one 4 gig hdd
geforce 4MX 64 mb

your specs are quite slow, I'm guesing its your processor, I'm using a intel celeron 900mhz, 256mb ram, and intel intigrated graphics and videos run fine, so thats why I think its your processor, what about the other computer in your sig will the videos play on that?

Just tried the video and it lags a bit on mine so could be their web server. I will try it on my laptop (which is more powerful) tomorrow and see how it plays.

yeah, my other comps both need power supplies so, Ill have to wait till tomorow to watch sp because thats when im getting the psu for the c2d comp in my sig

Back
Top Bottom