Computer issues (Help please?)

Is this the right section? I hope so, anyways...

I'd love everyones suggestion for my comp, its complete garbage but I have to keep using it till September, so PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO GET A NEW COMPUTER.

6quqsn.jpg

Do I need another stick of ram? I know thats probably the main reason..

Just curious to hear other peoples suggestions before buying it.

get a new computer XD (sorry, could not stop myself)
so what exactly is your problem? what does it do that it is not suppose to?

if it is about the speed of the computer then more RAM will do good.
i had an old dell dimension 5000 with similar specs, it definitely helped with better ram.
i upgraded from 333mhz 512MB to 533mhz 2GB. very cheap purchase and made me survive almost 1 more year with the computer. then i build my own.

also making sure the harddrive is defragmented, and no unnecessary programs running in the background will also help. (but i am sure you already know that)

is that the answer you where looking for?

get a new computer XD (sorry, could not stop myself)
so what exactly is your problem? what does it do that it is not suppose to?

if it is about the speed of the computer then more RAM will do good.
i had an old dell dimension 5000 with similar specs, it definitely helped with better ram.
i upgraded from 333mhz 512MB to 533mhz 2GB. very cheap purchase and made me survive almost 1 more year with the computer. then i build my own.

also making sure the harddrive is defragmented, and no unnecessary programs running in the background will also help. (but i am sure you already know that)

is that the answer you where looking for?

Yes this helped alot, thanks.

Your OS is still okay, but for the fastest speed add more RAM and you will perform your work with no hassle. My computer also was upgraded and now we've been using it for 2 years till now.

Back
Top Bottom