is the computer im buying pretty decent?

piyonerd

Solid State Member
Hi, i would like to know if the computer im buying is decent. The total cost of this computer is 323 dollars. Thanks for the opinions and replies.

-Atop ATX833 Case 350Watts w/Side clear window (Silver)
-AMD Sempron 2600+ Processor (1.833 Ghz) 256K Cache
-Leadtek Nforce2 Chipset Motherboard w/ Audio, Usb2, & LAN
-256MB PC2700 333Mhz DDR Memory
-40 GB 7200 RPM ATA 100 HArd Drive
-ATi RAdeon 7500LE 64MB DDR W/ Crt & TV-Out
-LG CD-RW 52x32x52
-Generic 3d WAve On-Board 5.1 Sound Card (I don't know how many bits it is, it's generic)
-Logitech X530 70 Watt Speakers 5.1 Speaker System.

What's the minimal amount of bits do you all reccomend for the logitech speakers? I'll just have to get another sound card if the bass is more of a squeak and a buzz. How many bits are required?

This for all $300... I think that is pretty cheap for these things. I'm just planning on upgrading the MEMORY and another HARDDRIVE when I can get up with more money. And i was wondering if it's possible to buy the LED Temperature Display separately when i have more money and add it to my computer. Thanks alot.

yes that computer is not bad at all, i would have thought that you would need to upgrade the memory but if you are a gamer then that would be a good idea, 40 GB HDD is good but it would be better at 80 GB.

Graphics card isn't too bad, if you game i would say get about 128 MB card. Still its a good PC for 300.

Forget the sound is ok, i never have brought a sound card so 5.1 channel and thats not bad.

upgrade your ram to this, take your 256 out trade it for a 512 aswell as give them money, then get a 120 Western Dig HDD, then your pc wont be bad at all this will only cost a extra $100 not a lot m8

That's quite cool for $300, I would upgrade the RAM also, If you want to game and can afford it, take the 356MB out and replace with 1GB :)

mm... cheap!

i live it the UK so i am not sure how much a $ is but all i know is what that is VERY cheap!!!

go for it and get new ram!!!

Back
Top Bottom