computer i want

updated list^^

All_out_06.... why would you get 2 video cards? u can use both on same comp?

i have calculated the pricing.. and it seems that i can get this computer around the time school starts (september) and maybe some of the prices will even go down by then :D :D :D
im so excited. ive never had a computer that is better than all of my friends computers, now this is gonna be. im thinking i want to overclock the cpu. anyone have any guides on what to do once in the BIOS? (that is once i get the computer :p

HAHAHA, i just realized in like 2 hours this computer went up like $500 and i dont even HAVE any money. im getting it though within like a week. (stretchin the pay)

hahah, to OC your cpu, just raise the FSB in the BIOS. If your cpu comes with an extremly high multiplier, lower it to around 8-10 and find the highest FSB that your cpu will be stable at. Then calculate the highest clock speeds. (FSB x Mulitplier = Clock Speed) Keep in mind that a higher FSB and lower mulitplier is faster than a low FSB and a high multiplier. It takes some time and patience. Good Luck!

so how do i know what an "extremely high multiplier" is? around what number? and what do you suggest i oc a athlon 64 3700+ to? thanx for the rest of the info. will be helpful. i know how to use the BIOS, just never done overclocking before. *never had a good enough computer*

Back
Top Bottom