computer i want

From what I have read, the 3000+ is the best bang for your buck as far as a Athlon 64 is concerned. It's supposed to be easily overclocked too. I would recommend a ViewSonic monitor-I've owned a couple of those and haven't had the first bit of trouble out of them. That mouse is awesome-I have one just like that one, and it is perfect. Looks like a solid system, not a bad price either.

nice man, ill get that. i just wish there was an option for newegg where you could pay weekly cuz i would do it today. grrrr

please everyone, feel free to tell me if this setup i want is good, and if i should upgrade or add anything else.

Those are good specs, but I don't see the use of the heatsink. The processor box you picked already comes with heatsink and fan. I would use that instead. AMD makes very good cooling. It looks like you have all the cables you need in your motherboard packaging so that's good. No additional cables needed. Have you considered a floppy disk drive? I doubt you'll need to use it though.

no use for floppy d. but ya i dont know why i got heatsink. i think i might just want to get a fan or two

Y did u get an SLI mobo, then get a Video Card that isnt even compatible with SLI? Are you going to get rid of that card later and buy 2 more ATI cards with SLI? sounds like a waste of money. i would spen the extra money and get a 6800 GT, then later on buy another, or get a 6600GT if mnoney is an issue than get another 600GT later. It jsut doesnt make sense to me that ud buy an SLI mobo and a non-SLI video card...unless u just wanted the PCI-e video card.... but other than that the system looks similar to waht im going to build, but im gettin the 2 6800GTs, and the Athlon 64 3500+ Venice processor

well, i need help thats why im asking about this, but if you could suggest something?? im not good w/ compatibility and stuff
(*how do i know if the card is SLI compatible?*)

instead of the mx518, get a razer diamdback, they are a lot better than the mx518's.

Back
Top Bottom