Computer... HELP!!!!

Bobert93

Fully Optimized
ok , im having trouble with both firefox and IE and my hole computer.

it could of been either of these things so ill say both

1st- i need .NET frameworks 3 so i downloaded that but during installation it got an error message , it said i need to goto turn windows features on or off ,
its located on vista... control pannel -program features -then on the bar on the left turn turn windows features on or off.
so i disabled that there was no difference i got the same message so i just renabled it again. so i dont no if its that

2nd-i was trying to get windows media player to work , it said read some were that i needed to uninstall a update , so i did that and reset the computer.

this is were the troubles started, after boot up i go into firefox , nothing loads then i click exit then after its closed i get a error message saying firefox has stopped working , i get the same problem with IE

i have tryed a system restore but no success. WHAT CAN I DO :mad:

please help , im in quite a pickle

EDIT: internets working on 64bit IE, im going to try to get it working on firefox thoe , IE isnt going to do

help me , i carnt figure out why its not working in firefox, what have i done . i carnt play online games either

nvm i almost gave up i installed and reinstalled every thing like 5 times.
i fixed it by reformating , i must say i like the way vista copyed everything to windowsold so i can copy my old files to my fresh install .
like if i lost my cod4 save game that would suck

Back
Top Bottom