Is this Computer a good gaming pc for my son!

harry569

Solid State Member
Hello, I have recently decided to get my son a new computer for christmas, But i don't really have a clue what to get him. He always playing shooting games that have very good picture quality, ( i think its called graphics) anyway i saw this and it said it was a gaming pc but i haven't a clue if its anygood or not, Could any of you tell me if this is computer is fit for gaming or point me in another direction!
Cheers
Harry Gray

AMD â„¢ 64 Processor Socket 939 (2.2Ghz)
1 X MSI 7800GT 2DHTV 256MB PCI (Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT)
X Blade Case ( 550 W Triple Fan PSU)
Genuine Microsoft® Windows® Software (Windows Xp Pro)
2048 MB DDR400 Memory (4 x 512)
160 GB Hard Drive
Multimedia Keyboard & Optical Mouse
17" TFT Monitor With Speakers
52 X CD Writer/DVD Combo Drive
*5 Year Warranty Included*
I'm paying around 800 Pounds ( That's about $1404 American Dollors)

Thanks again Harry

My Msn Messanger is destination_bomb_site@hotmail.com Cheers

and Merry Christmas

Wow....

That computers amazing, and is definietly a Gamers PC.
That'll play new games for a long time to come at super high settings.
No worries :D

I have to agree... That will definately do...
The speakers I'm a bit iffy with. You should go with surround sound speakers ;)

Welcome to the forum! Computer looks good. Is this a "buy it as it comes" type of deal, or can you make any changes? If you can make any changes, I would go with a dvd burner/cd burner combo rather than a dvd reader/cd burner (if that is what it comes with)....shouldn't be much more money.

wow, that computer is cool, where you getting it from (might get one myself)?

nice machine just the way it is....dvd burner is nice but not necessary, surround sound speakers make a huge difference

merry christmas

Yeah, and if you do want to go for surround, I'd invest in a better sound card than the onboard one you'll get with the system, though that'd do for now. It may not produce as much clarity as a real Creative Soundblaster would though.

Make sure if you did get a sound card, it supported the amount of speakers you were going to get before purchasing.

Lac3y said:
wow, that computer is cool, where you getting it from (might get one myself)?

Cheers for all the help, I appreciate it, i will buy my son that computer knowing that he will like it.

Also the link to where i got it from is www.pcoption.co.uk

Once again cheers

Harry Gray

Back
Top Bottom