Computer gives me blue screens continually

951Michael

Beta member
So I think that I have pretty much tried all diagnostics and repair tools available. I was wondering if there is a way that I can reinstall Windows 10 but still keep all my software and files? Not unless you guys know of another silver bullet. I get blue screens after I login to my account that state various things. The blue screen errors change from time to time. Tried creating another user account etc. If nothing else works I guess it could be a hardware issue.

Mike

Remove all secondary parts you can. If you have a build-it video remove the video cards. Same with video cards. Remove all RAM sticks and leave one only. Remove all peripherals you safely can. Try with the minimum possible hardware setup. If all that doesn't work, try the other RAM sticks you removed. Remove all storage devices and only keep the one holding Windows.

It could be a detachable hardware.

Always have your non system files on a separate storage device; e.g. another internal HDD (not a separate partition on the same storage device). This allows you to format Windows with ease.

Back
Top Bottom