Computer Desks

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I was wondering if any of you knew of any good Computer Desks under 130 dollars. I would like it to be good for a gamer look. After seeing your guy setups in the gallery, i am envious. Thanks Oh and i also need it to fit in a corner, but i can compromise if needed

I bought mine for $40.00 at Target. It's great for gaming. It's chrome and black. With a shelf on the top. Look in my previous threads for pictures.

nice, do you have a picture of your setup?

this is a bit old now but heres generally what it looks like
HPIM1471.jpg

Hmm, mine cost about $40... in lumber. I like to say that everything about my computer is custom built, including the desk... I'll try and get a picture up sometime after I clean up a bit.

The best part is, it looks like a $300 desk from a fancy furniture store sort of, it has tons of room. 30" deep, by like 48" wide I think, and it's incredibly sturdy. I just never got around to make drawer fronts yet, lol.

Hmm, mine cost about $40... in lumber. I like to say that everything about my computer is custom built, including the desk... I'll try and get a picture up sometime after I clean up a bit.

The best part is, it looks like a $300 desk from a fancy furniture store sort of, it has tons of room. 30" deep, by like 48" wide I think, and it's incredibly sturdy. I just never got around to make drawer fronts yet, lol.

I want pics. I've been contemplating making a big desk for myself instead of using two tiny stupid desks.

Back
Top Bottom