Computer Cutting Out.

I have 1 CPU fan. 1 Case Fan. DVD Drive CD-RW Drive. and the other regular stuff. I don't have much running on my computer at all.

I have noticed that it happens most of the time when I am on message boards like these ones. I'll be scrolling the site when it happens.

that psu is fine, to make a system crash with really low voltages you need like 11.00 on 12V to make a system crash when it needs voltage

Now I believe this might be a video card problem. Which I am hoping because I just bought it. Anyway for some reason. I'll just be browsing the internet or something, and my screen will just go out. The green LED on my monitor will switch from green to red. Which means there's no video going to it. I then always have to reboot. Does anyone know what I can do for this to stop? I'm running a Pentium 4 with 3ghz, 1.5 GB of RAM. And my video card is a Nvidia 6800 XT. Any help would be appricated.

If infact you did just buy this, if you cannot resolve the screen issue, i would just send it back for a new card.

Back
Top Bottom