Computer crashes shows blue screen. Pleace help!

Dalodis

Beta member
So this happend like 3-5 times with my new laptop(the laptop is around 2 month old) the it's a ACER ASPIRE TIMELINEx.

so it happens when i listen to music and play any computer game it's like it happends when my computer is "multitasking". the screen freezez and the same sound replays all the time at the time it froze. and after like 10 sec a blue screen comes up and it says something like this "windows close down the computer so it wouldn't get damaged." since this happen mostly when i'm playing computer games i think it's the grafic card. but it also happend once i was in on facebook and watched videos on Youtube so i don't know. pleace reply.

Sounds like Bad ram. Contact Acer they should replace it. I have had many problems with bad parts. Specificly the 512 stick in my HP went out and it did the same thing.

can you post the stop code error here, it will look something like the following when your computer blue screens, this will give us an idea what is wrong

STOP: 0x000000C2 (0x00000041, 0x83B95000, 0x00003B95, 0x0003FE8B)

Not so much bad RAM, but not enough RAM. Could also be indicative of a bad hard drive (or one that is going bad) or an overheating issue.

Back
Top Bottom