Computer Build Help

MangoTangoFox

Solid State Member
I was considering getting this but there are only 2 reviews and I kinda want to build it myself, u get more bang for you buck usually.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883147196

So I would really like to have the CM 690 Case but i can never manage to make a good build.

Would someone be willing to make a build with the CM690 at a max price of around $560? As for my uses I mainly want multitasking equal to gaming. I really wont be playing any disc games, mostly mmorpgs. So I wont need an overwhelming GPU and a lacking processor, but I also don't want a crappy GPU, so equal them out in importance. I need everything including windows 7, HDD, case, etc... However a DVD Drive is not needed, I already have one.

Thanx Guys~

Not a bad deal after doing the math. I just tried doing a quick build on Newegg with similar specs and it's easily over $500. My only concern with that PC is the power supply and the graphics. If you need a dedicated graphics card, you should check to see if the PSU will provide enough wattage for it.

Since its about 40$ under my budget ill have a good start on a new graphics card and maybe a power supply if necessary. Do you know how good the integrated graphics actually is? I can never tell just by the number and it doesn't seem the list the memory size of it nor what speed GDDR 2,3,4,5,6?
Okay would you have any idea of what card to get that's not too costly, and remember I'm doing a buncha gaming but nothing graphically intensive.

The integrated HD4200 is a low end solution that is well suited for watching videos and some light gaming. You would probably be able to run your games but at low to medium settings at best. It uses the installed system memory, but i can't seem to find any info on to how much is allocated to video processing.

The system has a 300W power supply which is not enough for most gaming video cards. You'll need at least a 400 - 450W PSU. It does have an available PCIe x16 slot for a graphics card.

Not a bad system for the price.

Back
Top Bottom