Compaq Sucks

blah blah

In Runtime
actually Compaq is the worst by far...BY FAR, COMPAQ= POO and is moderately priced considering the so called parts they put in them are supposed to be good, but then they use a craptastic mobo ......i have unfortunately adn my friend got a brand new one, it crashed the second day, he does overclock and he didnt even have interent yet...whats that tell you

SO REMEMBER NEVER BUY COMPAQ, dell cuks, but less than COMPAQ

i brought my Monitor from them and its still works, well if it didn't i wouldn't be writing this !!

Their older systems were ok, but required proprietary things for upgrades. Our CD-ROM died on our old P75(back around 96 or so) and the new one never worked 100%. Modem was a really weird on too.

I keep telling people to stay away from their laptops. Dad's has some major screen issues, and my brothers old one has never been too grand.

I think the big thing with any computer brand today is their overall quality. People buy the cheapest comps and expect them to be just like their top of the line. My grandparents had an old compaq that cost them $2000+ when they got it around 95. Later, they got the cheapest HP they could find(I'm quite srue it was after they merged) Of course, it didn't have near the quality that old system had...

compaq aint crap its fuking good i worked with a computer expert that knows a hell of a lot and he says there good i think they are good asswell so dont start coming on the forums and being a total noob on your topic.

www.ozcomputers.net or .co.uk

Nah, personally I have to admit to hating Compaq too... the ones I've fiddled with were all seriously inconvenient. But the last Compaq I fiddled with was about... Oooo... 10 years ago - so maybe they've got better.

Back
Top Bottom