Compaq SR1930T series PC Graphics Card Question

Drain You

In Runtime
Hey, im looking to get this compaq computer and I customized it but I was thinking of getting a better graphics card for it. The basic card it comes with is intergrated (Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200), but I had customized it with the next card up (64MB NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE, w/ TurboCache ) Is that also an intergrated card? or will I be able to upgrade it later on? Thanks Im really new to computer gaming so any help is welcome.

Drain You said:
Hey, im looking to get this compaq computer and I customized it but I was thinking of getting a better graphics card for it. The basic card it comes with is intergrated (Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200), but I had customized it with the next card up (64MB NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE, w/ TurboCache ) Is that also an intergrated card? or will I be able to upgrade it later on? Thanks Im really new to computer gaming so any help is welcome.
well if your upgrading than its a upgrade of hardware. 7300LE is PCIE so if you want to upgrade to a other PCIE card than its possable. But if I where you, dont get that video card just becuase of TurboCache (Uses your system ram)..

IF you want the same video card with out turbocache buy this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127215

I was upgrading to that card only because if I didnt, id be stuck with an intergrated graphics card. I just want to know if I would be able to if I upgrade to that card. (im doing all this on HP.com Customizing page so I dont have very many options.

All I wanna play is day of defeat source lol

Back
Top Bottom