Which company makes the best motherboards?

well guys i dunno about you but i really love my Abit Nf7-s yes its dated now ans yes its only n force 2 but the great thing is that i got my 2600 upto 2.4 ghzs with no trouble at all :) although io must admit ASuS do rule and i think asus' tec support aint all that bad! there online support is pretty fast i think :)

i go with gigabyte, cuz their customer support kicks ass, this lady emailed and called me and we talked for about 30 - 40 mins tryin to figer out a prolem, we couldnt find out so i sent it back to newegg for an rma, but they were outa stock, and it turns out i forgot about the spacers .... *slaps self in face* anyways gigabyte pwns, and asus has a few prolems but they good, i put em in 2nd

well i have to say GIGABYTE i have a GA-K8NS PRO Dual BIOS, no proplems easy to back up and easy to overclock.
And GIGABYTE a year ago got sold to a new company and they kept the same name which is still GIGABYTE because its so the best, lol go GIGABYTE.
ruderepuke7ni.gif

AMD ZEN,
It's those type of response I was looking for. I too have only used basically ASUS motherboards and know INTEL make great chips but they can be problematic if you buy a system with a pre-loaded operating system and the onboard internet card driver is not to date and needs to be updated,,,before you can achieve connection. I know persons who had fun with that, especially when they don't have a second computer to go and get the updated driver.

Back
Top Bottom