Which company makes the best motherboards?

zero4zero

Daemon Poster
The motherboard of a computer is the backboard of your computer and it is important to choose the right product for your needs. :eek:

According to you which motherboard manufacturer makes the best :cool: and most reliable :) motherboards, and for what reasons?

Definitely Asus, no doubt about it. They are the most solid and reliable boards I have ever worked with. ECS following Asus, and then Gigabyte at a distant third.

Personally, I believe ASUS has some issues... I have the A8N-SLi Deluxe, their top of the line board, and it has some issues... Also, ASUS tech support is the WORST I have ever seen.

You did not include GigaByte as a manufacturer. They are one of the better ones out there. GigaByte has my vote here. :D

My K8N-E deluxe suits me very fine. And I never had any problems with Asus tech support.

He only included three. And that's not really acceptable. Intel makes boards? Huh...

i like soltek.

REliable, Fast, decent features, great price.

I denno. I've never had any problem's watsoever with soltek's. So i trust them. I had a MSI, and their customer service was non existant for me.

I like MSI myself. I've built three PC's using MSI boards and have no problems at all. Their website and support is excellent. I get fast responses. Drivers, BIOS updates, other resources are there too (better than other manufacturers) and very easy to find. They also make great video cards.

Although I hear Asus is very popular.

AMD ZEN said:
Personally, I believe ASUS has some issues... I have the A8N-SLi Deluxe, their top of the line board, and it has some issues... Also, ASUS tech support is the WORST I have ever seen.

You did not include GigaByte as a manufacturer. They are one of the better ones out there. GigaByte has my vote here. :D

Ive only owned asus motherboards, never had anything else, so my vote for asus, although AMD ZEN is right about the tech support, i emailed them guys 5 times now without any responce. I swear they must just answer 1 of every 100 emails they get

I have never had any problem with support from ASUS, they have actually gotten back to me pretty quickly, even if the answer doesnt totally make sense and its barely in english. Dont email them directly, go through their helpdesk: http://helpdesk.asus.com

Back
Top Bottom