IN-Comming problem

G.

BSOD
I found one of my older games last night but when i went to play it i got these fecked grapics any clues?

incomming5br.png

:eek: Its Incoming. I used to play that on a demo on the Dreamcast :p

Hmm, the graphics are definietly screwed and I believe it has something to do with the fact that since it is old, it uses an old 3D engine called 3DFX.
Though it does say it should be compatable with Direct X 3D too which is a bit weird. Is there some kind of setting in the Start menu? Like a program to set this up before running the EXE?

If there isn't, you can actually get 3DFX emulators for video card drivers that emulate it for games like this, and will try and look into it.

i hope this helps :)

okyerd i dont see anysettings to do with direct x or similar programs ...... i dont actuall have a grapics card, its 1 of those intergraded things, its part of my intel chipset

Ah, in that case, have you got updated drivers, which might have better compatability?

I'll try installing Incoming on my PC to see if it works with my ATi card later.

I wouldn't think it'd have problems running it though since its an old game, and even a onboard card should run it rather well.

yer there is no updates, that was the first thing i checked ..... lol it runs on this machine while i play music, i remember on my "old" dell XPs (500mhz pIII, 256MB RAM, Nivida TNT2 , creative labs sumting or other sound card) i bearly ran at all

hehe, I'll definietly check it out on this machine.

It might be something to do with the 3DFX engine, and in that case, i'll go hunting for an emulator for it :)

its actually a legend game .. yer ill have a look to for 3DFX ecoms. oh god i have played this in years and now i really want to as it is massivly beast ardmadey

(some Ulster scotch [ belfast language] in there as well)

Back
Top Bottom