Comments On Build

Ok, What's a good board that won't waste space in the case?

Honestly, the motherboard you have is fine. A larger board will either A) cost more or B) Have less features (assuming same price). Either way you still wouldn't solve the issue as then most of the motherboard would be unused Is there a smaller version of that case?

Let's be honest, everything in that build is overkill for what he's doing :whistling:

Well yeah, that's the point I think a lot of us have tried making, I just gave a more detailed example :thumb:

Honestly, the motherboard you have is fine. A larger board will either A) cost more or B) Have less features (assuming same price). Either way you still wouldn't solve the issue as then most of the motherboard would be unused Is there a smaller version of that case?

Well yeah, that's the point I think a lot of us have tried making, I just gave a more detailed example :thumb:

No I think it only comes in that size I would like a case with a HDD hot swap dock so if anyone's knows of others then I will look at them.

cool I found the same exact system on that website for 1800 so I saved plenty

I am not going to get a card like the 770 or 780 if I am not going to take advantage of what it has to offer so I am going for a card like the 660 and I don't do intense gaming.

I seen 1440p monitors for around $370.00 that would be good for gtx770 right?
QNIX QX2710 Evolution II 27" LED Monitor 2560x1440 $338.00 amazon

So far BK it doesn't seem like you will even "take advantage" of the 660. Not for browsing facebook and playing the Sims... :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom