comments on this build

I don't think neither of them will perform much better than the other. The advantage with 4x1GB is that it costs less and by the time you need more than 4GB, I think we'll have moved on to DDR3 as standard.

Which latency is better, higher or lower? Is 4-4-4-12 better than 5-5-5-18? And what do those number mean?

What is the deal with the pic of your computer? Am I missing something?

What happened to the pic? Oh well.

Get the quad :D
like $40+ but worth it :D

my game loads are so short :D
with the quad and 2gig pc6400

crysis loads fast
but runs :/ need an 8800

I think I am going to hold off on the quad core right now. I really don't multitask a whole lot. And I heard games do not support quad core yet.

Well I ordered everything off of Newegg except for the processor last night. Here is what I bought:

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=5587685

Now I bought the processor off of Dealiverable.com. I bought it last night and now today I get an email from them saying my order is canceled because the item is out of stock. This really makes me mad because on the item page it says it is available. If it's not available they should say on that page. This really burns me up

I have been looking around to see if I can find any some where else and have not found any that is not overpriced. Looks like if I buy one now, I am going to have to spend $250 or wait until someone gets them back in stock. Even Newegg is a little high compared to some other places.

Back
Top Bottom