Which color lighting should i chose for my Mod?

LOL Put "Saturday Night Live" by the BeeGees. LMAO! That would be funny!

talking about case sounds, my friend just got a really crapy dell, and i was checking it out, and i noticed that the sound actually came from inside the case, (he has no speakers) - how is this posible

Yeah those 1 or 2 watt speakers... they are probably more crap then those speakers built in those LCD monitors (well maybe not that bad.. because my friend has a good screen quality LCD monitor with some horrific speakers.. my cell phone sounds better then them).

LOL My sister's Apple G4 Titanium Notebook has some pretty nice speakers. They can go so loud, and they still sound crisp with no distortion.

G4 Laptops aren't that bad. My sister is a Graphics Designer for some Ad company down in Palo Alto, and she loves her Titanium.

sorry to burst ur guys bubbe but acrylic cases arent very good case wise. they tend to chip alot and they are heavy and not sturdy. if you plan on taking it places then it will prob break.besides cases w/ big side panels look better. *cough* xaser 5 *cough*
btw blue is the pwnage

I dont know if you've tried to lift a Xaser 5 lately, but they way ALOT. when you have all their slots maxed out, plus other things, they are very heavy, unless you get the Aluminum Lanfire one. Also, why not go even bigger if you wanna go big, get a Highest Xaser they are HUGE, and they way alot, I feel bad for one of my firends who has to lug his highest Xaser to every lanparty, you need like a package dolly to move those things around when therre full of parts. (maxed)

mr.monger said:
sorry to burst ur guys bubbe but acrylic cases arent very good case wise. they tend to chip alot and they are heavy and not sturdy. if you plan on taking it places then it will prob break.besides cases w/ big side panels look better. *cough* xaser 5 *cough*
btw blue is the pwnage

Ditto totally.. besides acrylic cases have bad heat transfer... so your case will heat up.

Back
Top Bottom