Which color lighting should i chose for my Mod?

unless you have an all black case, white lights really arent that great, as always, if your gonna have a black case, usually any color looks good, but UV purple looks just sick.

Yeah I got a black case, but white is not part of the rainbow.. heheheh.. yeah I do have to agree every color looks good.. but you would be surprised, purple looks pretty good too...

ACES WILD said:
unless you have an all black case, white lights really arent that great, as always, if your gonna have a black case, usually any color looks good, but UV purple looks just sick.

Gian.. Sick= AWESOME. I have purple UV in my case, sick is just slang for cool. srry for the mix up.

ACES WILD said:
Gian.. Sick= AWESOME. I have purple UV in my case, sick is just slang for cool. srry for the mix up.

oh sorry about that.. I don't understand slang too much...

get like water cooling and UV coolant and white ccfl's. Thatll look hella sweet.

hahahaha that's a great idea; don't forget to tweak the internal *beep* sound to play "i will survive" LOL :) (wow that was random)

LOL i would just laugh endlessly if i see a computer doing that.... how about green with an overflow of white

Back
Top Bottom