Cleaning your Internals, tips?

Yeah, something like that would work for a business that does it all the time. Do some more research to find out the best way to minimize the moisture. Maybe like a scaled down evaporator system like auto painters use? Not even sure if anything like that exists.

Edit: although you want to keep it portable so you can go outdoors to blow the dust, you don't really want to do it inside the building.

Computer Retail stores, Newegg, TD, Geeks, should sale alternatives like these. I believe they'd be great sellers.

But ither way, im going to end up messing with this, hopefully i dont waste my money. Im going to purchase the compressor and a water trap. Thanks for all the replies and help. :)

sweet, that cleared it up perfect. :)

can you tell me what you think on this compressor, its namebrand equivelent is a coleman promate on amazon that would cost me nearly 100 bucks with shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PORTABLE-2-GALL...ryZ22662QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They also sell water trappers for about 15-20 bucks with shipping on ebay, with regulators. I dunno if those are any good ither.

your sig is over the 5 sentence limit, you might want to change it before a mod gets you man.

yeah an air compressor is a very good idea. Usually I just use the vacuum cleaner since I don't own a compressor, and can't be bothered to unplug my pc if it needs cleaning. :p

But once in a while I do use an air compressor. Takes about 10 seconds to clean the whole case.

Back
Top Bottom