Christmas Present, A new 8800GTS (G92) which one?

lol nope get the 8800 GT it is more powerful (faster in clock shader and other ways) it is better also in benchmark on toms hardware

lol nope get the 8800 GT it is more powerful (faster in clock shader and other ways) it is better also in benchmark on toms hardware

lol, im talking about the new GTS (G92) its faster then ultra :D

Google it.

Yeah, the GTS 512mb is faster than the original GTS, and slightly faster than the GT, but not by much. Still, that not by much factor still proves good, when your trying to play a game like Crysis, that even I'm happy with, running on my original GTS, so 10fps more doesn't sound like a bad deal, and about 5fps quicker than a GT

The new GTS is out by the way. I got a newsletter from eVGA on that. Just check the specs on Newegg to make sure it's what you're getting.

i have an old 8800GTS from evga and i love it. although i missed the step up date to the 8800GT from 1 day :mad: :mad i will never get over it

I missed mine by a long shot with the 7900 series when it came out. It sucks how the deadline is within so many days. I think 90 days from purchase?

Back
Top Bottom