Check It Out

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. But, here are some pictures of my new build. I still need suggestions to make it look better.

Computer015.jpg

Computer017.jpg

Computer018.jpg

Computer019.jpg

Computer020.jpg

Computer044.jpg

I finished with cable management. I just don't feel like opening the case and taking pictures, ha! I really want to paint the case black. Does anyone know where I can get contact paper for a decent price? Or, how to paint it without a lot of tools?

I like it. I would of kept the colors the same (L.E.D's).
You could use spray paint. They are many different types for different tpyes of materil (I.E Plastic, metal, etc.)

Or you could get one of those Model car painting kits. And Air brush it on.

Wire management. Get creative and put wires where you can't see. Modular power supplies can help tons with cases that don't have many places to put wires.

My 120mm fan is L.E.D. changeable. I can use blue, green, red, random, or a mixture. I like green because it adds some brightness. Plus, one of my fans is more of an aqua than a blue. So....

i would suggest putting a retention bracket on that HSF instead of the Push Pins.
But it might be a pain in the ass when you have to take apart everything and put it all together just for one part.

But overall, it looks pretty nice.
I would rewire things for better airflow.
I would post mine, but i dont have a camera that works anymore.

I need suggestions on cable management. There are just too many wires in the way because of all the fans. Are there any cable management kits?

i didnt use any, i just used like rubber bands, and shoved all the cords into the vacant optical drive slot.

Back
Top Bottom