Anyone else wanna post some thoughts. Here is what my final build is going to be unless someone can improve on it or give me some more suggestions.
My thoughts about it right now: I have to check my vid card I have to make sure it is PCI-Express. Even if it doesn't work, the MOBO has HDMI out (I have my PC hooked to my TV but don't game on it or use it as a DVR). I have to check on a few hard drives I have at home and might be able to use one of those instead of buying one. The money saved from the Hard Drive could be put toward a better Processor.
Personally we are looking at a Trip-Core processor with 8 GB of RAM for $320. That's pretty darn good in my opinion but this is my first real attempt at a build so please help me out if there is room for improvement (as long as we aren't talking about much more money).
- HEC 6K11BB Black 0.8mm SECC Steel MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
- Western Digital Caviar Blue WD2500AAKX 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
- BIOSTAR A880G+ AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- COOLER MASTER Elite 460 RS-460-PSAR-J3 460W ATX12V V2.31 Power Supply
- Team Elite 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model TED38192M1333C9DC
- AMD Athlon II X3 455 Rana 3.3GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Desktop Processor ADX455WFGMBOX