Cheap-ish Gaming Computer Build!

Pacblu202

Solid State Member
Hey everyone! I am looking to build a computer that can run FFXIV at some good settings. Also, Currently I'm at college so any way i can get it to run on wifi? The specs for FFXIV can be found here >> http://www.ffxivcore.com/wiki/System_Requirements <<

As mentioned earlier I am at college so i dont have all the money in the world to work with. I would rather wait a little bit and have it run really good. I would like to go for the recommended specs. vs the minimum. Im going to need the whole 9 yards on it as I am starting from scratch. If someone could either put something together on newegg/tigerdirect, or how ever else possible i would be GREATLY! appreciated!!!
Thanks a bunch!

Build about 1.5-1.6 k

Combo 950$

Window 7 64bit OEM

Choose GPU
5870 Great Card But No PhyX and cuda)
Or
Gtx 480 Special Edition with better cooler (nvidia PhyX And Cuda)
or
Zotac gtx 480 (nvidia PhyX And Cuda Can upgrade in future)sli
or
Super clocked EVGA (nvidia PhyX And Cuda Can upgrade in future)sli

Trying the get you a i7 950 with diff combos

i7950>i7930
i7950 300$
i7930 289$

10$ for alot better performance worth it (your lucky they slashed the price in half on august 30th)

EDIT: NVM this is way better but no nividia GPU

-----------------------------------------------update-----------------------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG- 1.5k for better cpu
i7950 with 5870
Asus Motherboard And Window 7 64
Sata 6gb 1terabyte
Mushkin ram 6gb with very very good timings and speed
Coolit ALC Great water cooler if you don't trust Coolit you can go H50
Antec combo Great case and more importantly great power supply

Alright, Would it be stupid to even ask if something for 500-600 would be capable of running those specs?

well with in the next much i can pull together 600 and then prob get about 150 a month after that maybe?

Back
Top Bottom