cheap(er) computer

ive watched more videos than you could ever imagine... this is probably the thing ive done the most research on in my entire life... ive always wanted a good gaming computer, and i have never had one... and now that i kind of know how to build one, im like really excited (nerdy?)
\

Its so easy man. All of the steps you need to follow are usually labeled in the motherboard manual. My 13 year old cousin built a core i7 build (hes so f*ckin spoiled) in 35 minutes. Trust me it wont be hard for you.

And i respect you for building your own comp man, any problems you have we wont hesitate to help you out. And just so you know this comp should play any game you can get on HIGH, But you will probably need to overclock the kuma to atleast 3.0ghz to reduce some of the hd 4830 bottleneck

\

Its so easy man. All of the steps you need to follow are usually labeled in the motherboard manual. My 13 year old cousin built a core i7 build (hes so f*ckin spoiled) in 35 minutes. Trust me it wont be hard.

And i respect you for building your own comp man, any problems you have we wont hesitate to help you out. And just so you know this comp should play any game you can get on HIGH, But you will probably need to overclock the kuma to atleast 3.0ghz to reduce some of the hd 4830 bottleneck

i've heard the term bottleneck... what exactly does that mean

oh god... every OC guide ive seen looks way more complicated then i want to mess with :\

is overclocking that hard??

it means that your video card is more advanced than your processor. Or your processor isnt fast enough to pre render frames for newer games. And the kuma isnt bad at all though.

You dont need an OC guide to overclock an unlocked multi. All you do is raise the multi up, run prime95 for awhile and if you get an error raise vcore alittle. And You can get 3.0ghz with just a multi switch, you dont have to touch anything else, you wont need any extra cooling. Thats the good thing about the kuma

it means that your video card is more advanced than your processor. Or your processor isnt fast enough to pre render frames for newer games. And the kuma isnt bad at all though.

You dont need an OC guide to overclock an unlocked multi. All you do is raise the multi up, run prime95 for awhile and if you get an error raise vcore alittle. And You can get 3.0ghz with just a multi switch, you dont have to touch anything else, you wont need any extra cooling. Thats the good thing about the kuma

wow... i only understand like... 2 terms in that rant....

whats prime95
whats multi up
whats multi switch
whats vcore...

i just realized how little i know...

Prime95 = Stabilty test. Your cpu is stressed to find errors. When you do find errors when your overclocking it means your cpu needs more power, i.e: raise vcore

Multi= Multiplyer you processor runs at. The kuma cpu runs at 13.5x, which is multiplyed by the reference clock which is always 200. 200x13.5= 2700mhz. When you set the kuma to 15x. it will run at 3000mhz (200x15)

Multi switch= Raising the multiplyer up

Vcore: The voltage your cpu runs at. When a cpu is overclocked it gets to a point where it will need more power to run at the speed you want it, raising vcore is what overclockers do when they get to that point.

Research the internetz man. Google is the window to all of the worlds knowledge.But i dont want to pressure you on anything, you wont have to worry about it for awhile. its really not that hard though

Google is your friend

true... but people are often better and simpler than google

Prime95 = Stabilty test. Your cpu is stressed to find errors. When you do find errors when your overclocking it means your cpu needs more power, i.e: raise vcore

Multi= Multiplyer you processor runs at. The kuma cpu runs at 13.5x, which is multiplyed by the reference clock which is always 200. 200x13.5= 2700mhz. When you set the kuma to 15x. it will run at 3000mhz (200x15)

Multi switch= just raising the multiplyer up

Vcore: The voltage your cpu runs at. When a cpu is overclocked it gets to a point where it will need more power to run at the speed you want it, raising vcore is what overclockers do when they get to that point.

Research the internetz man. Google is the window to all of the worlds knowledge.

But i dont want to pressure you on anything, you wont have to worry about it for awhile.

so you OC the cpu, then run prime95?

and how do you know what multiplier to set it at???

so you OC the cpu, then run prime95?

That is correct. However if whatever you do does not work and prime 95 fails, you will just need to make some changes.

Some people are too lazy to teach :rolleyes:

The 7750 Kuma starts at 13.5 multi automatically. Everytime you go up .5 that equals 100mhz. 14x: 2800mhz 14.5x: 2900mhz 15x: 3000mhz

Your BIOS will show you the option to change the multiplyer.

If you have any more questions, ill answer them. its all good

Some people are too lazy to teach :rolleyes:

The 7750 Kuma starts at 13.5 multi automatically. Everytime you go up .5 that equals 100mhz. 14x: 2800mhz 14.5x: 2900mhz 15x: 3000mhz

Your BIOS will show you the option to change the multiplyer.

If you have any more questions, ill answer them. its all good

ok, i was looking at this other thing.... whats the HT Link???

and thanks for all of your help... i probably wont be OCing for awhile....

Back
Top Bottom