cheap(er) computer

that would work perfectly man, i didnt know you already had a case. What kind of ram where you plan on getting?

that would work perfectly man, i didnt know you already had a case. What kind of ram where you plan on getting?

i have a really outdated dell... i dont even know about that one... i was talking about my speculative COOLER MASTER Elite 330 case....

its a 2x2gb ddr2 1066 for $37.99 after $25.00 Mail-In Rebate....

Wow. This thread sure does have some twists and turns.

Too many cooks in the kitchen. Good luck with whatever you guys finally come up with. :D

The antec 300 i think has better cooling (Has a 140mm fan on top and two 120mm fans in front) but the elite 330 looks cool.

Go for the 1066 ram man, if you dad doesnt mind waiting for the rebate ;)

EDIT:
The motherboard i reccomended you supports the Phenom II Quad Core series, so if you ever want to upgrade you can.. And also toxicity i think its really cool your gonna build your own computer. Hopefully you stick with it man

The antec 300 i think has better cooling (Has a 140mm fan on top and two 120mm fans in front) but the elite 330 looks cool.

Nope. Sorry. It just has spots for 2 120mm fans in front. The Antec 300 has a top 120mm and rear 120mm. But still better than the cooler master.

nah... hes cheap like me... he'll take all the cash he can get... i know, i hate rebates, but if its free money, whatever

Nope. Sorry. It just has spots for 2 120mm fans in front. The Antec 300 has a top 120mm and rear 120mm. But still better than the cooler master.

what case would you suggest... would you pay the $20 difference?

The cooler master doesnt have free shipping.. The case is $40, plus 20 to ship it= $60..

The Antec 300 is $58 and has the free shipping promo

The cooler master doesnt have free shipping.. The case is $40, plus 20 to ship it= $60..

The Antec 300 is $58 and has the free shipping promo

yeah... im retarted... i forgot what i just said like 3 posts ago >.>

i think i would probably like a bigger hard drive (500-640ish), but a 400w is a fine psu....

Prodigy said that the antec 300 had 3 fans. I was just pointing out that has 2 fans in different places. I think you would be fine with the Cooler Master you have now.

Back
Top Bottom