cheap(er) computer

lol... nice going prodigy.... see what you did to him?

I'm just joking...sorta. But I do feel stupid. But it's mainly my own fault for not paying attention to detail. But even still, this is at least the second time today that this has happened on this forum. And with prodigy if I remember correctly. :p.

I'm just joking...sorta. But I do feel stupid. But it's mainly my own fault for not paying attention to detail. But even still, this is at least the second time today that this has happened on this forum. And with prodigy if I remember correctly. :p.

what exactly did you mess up on?

what exactly did you mess up on?

I can't remember what thread, but like this one, prodigy mentioned something that should have been clear as day to me and he made me feel stupid. But no harm done on his part because he's going to make sure I pay closer attention to detail so don't neg. rep him if you were thinking that, OK?

I can't remember what thread, but like this one, prodigy mentioned something that should have been clear as day to me and he made me feel stupid. But no harm done on his part because he's going to make sure I pay closer attention to detail so don't neg. rep him if you were thinking that, OK?

nonononono not at all =] i was just wondering what the error you made was lol

nonononono not at all =] i was just wondering what the error you made was lol

Well, not so much an error but a lack of paying attention which made me feel stupid for not realizing it ahead of time.

And I am wondering where prodigy went with your build? I think he "stole" it. Lol. :D

Well, not so much an error but a lack of paying attention which made me feel stupid for not realizing it ahead of time.

And I am wondering where prodigy went with your build? I think he "stole" it. Lol. :D

lol.... no i mean.... what happened that made u feel stupid? i still can't figure out what you guys are talking about...

Heres what i got:

LG Black 22X

Antec 300

ASUS 770

Sapphire HD 4830

G.SKILL 2x1GB

OCZ PSU Paired With WD 320GB Hard Drive

Kuma

$438. you dont pay shipping on any item. And after rebate on power supply it equals $420

Ok you cant get 1066 ram or 4GB ram on a $400 budget, 2GB DDR2-800 will be fine for you, if you really want 4GB ram then that means you have to cut the price of your video card, processor etc. which will cut into your performance, having only 2GB will NOT cut into your performance that much. (if at all)

But other than that.. This build has a really nice mobo, a badass video card, and a really fast hard drive. But hey its your comp ;)

EDIT:
63083 its all good man, your just starting out with this hobby. i still love you

Heres what i got:

http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Submit=view

$438. you dont pay shipping on any item. And after rebate on power supply it equals $420

Ok you cant get 1066 ram or 4GB ram on a $400 budget, 2GB DDR2-800 will be fine for you, if you really want 4GB ram then that means you have to cut the price of your video card, processor etc. which will cut into your performance, having only 2GB will NOT cut into your performance that much. (if at all)

But other than that.. This build has a really nice mobo, a badass video card, and a really fast hard drive. But hey its your comp ;)

EDIT:
63083 its all good man, your just starting out with this hobby. i still love you

shopping cart is empty... :\

Back
Top Bottom