Cheap base units

GeforcebOY said:
Well i did that and i got the 2000 style window apear but what do i click next cause there was lots of options and like CLT,ALT,DEL to log on when windows starts,Password + .NET passwords , Advanced User Maninment, And a list of the users what do i click on to get this fancy screen.

Yeah, thats it, so thats not a good thing about it! It just looks nice and I can use it on many many computers before it becomes useless. Maybe when one of my friends says that his Computer needs a new OS and I think, nah, BlackComb won't work because its only a 2Ghz and not 64-bit, so I can use XP! Very handy!

I've just found some people are worth pushing... this weekend alone i've lost stuff to people trying to kill my business and these guys helped me out big time.... its kinda my own way of saying thanks

are you sure you dont work with these guys because.. they are linked to your adsl and webhost too. Very dodgy.

tigerdirect.com has some good base units if ur not in the uk. u will have to add to alot of them but they have some good setups that just need cd drives, vid cards, and mabye some other stuff

Back
Top Bottom