Changing Mother Boards

Never hear dof PC Chips Motherboards no... but every Motherboard company starts out in the same place :D You will not know until you try them.

Sounds like a very good plan though, doesn't seem like a shabby processor with that Socket so I'd go with it :D

Look at the Asrock P4 Dual 880 PRO, my computer got it, and its an ace board. Supports DDR400 RAM - and has a PCI-E and AGP slot, which can be used at the same time, creating a wannabe SLI effect.

thx guys...ill look at that motherboard and see...also keep the opinions coming

PC Chips are known for being as cheap as chips, and about as good as chips are at holding you up when you stand on them :) So not very.

I'd say take a look at joxley's board, AsRock are a part of Asus, who are a big manufacturer and therefore you will get a good quality board for your money.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131587

ok look at this board...its by asus so its a bigger company...and it has 2 ddr 400 slots and 2 ddr2 533 slots...can i run both ddr and ddr2 at the same time??? and if not which is better ddr2 or ddr?

also it says this "(Caution! For chipset limitation, There may be some error when work with less than P4520 or Celeron D325)" how do i find if i have higher then a P4520? thx

Back
Top Bottom